In this issue:
- Five Tax Breaks for New Parents
- How Long Will It Last?
- Planning to replace common items
- Become Debt-Free
- Is It Worth It to Amend Your Return?
- Elements of a Good Business Partnership
- Useful Online Productivity and Security Tools
- July 4: Independence Day
It's the height of summer, and hopefully you've had a chance to enjoy some pleasant weather and Fourth of July fireworks. This issue contains tips on tax breaks for new parents, deciding whether to amend a tax return, strategies for reducing debt, and budgeting for replacing major household items. There's also an article about creating a strong business partnership, and a review of some of the best online productivity and security tools.
Should you wish to review your situation please feel free to call. Also feel free to forward this newsletter to someone who may benefit.